Tag Archives: warehouse

Gloucester Dock, hosted the Tall Ships last weekend. Beside the lock offering access to the upper reaches of the River Severn is Lock Warehouse (Alexander’s) built in 1834 for Messrs J & C Sturge, corn merchants, as it was in … Continue reading

Posted on by 2far2shout | Comments Off on Gloucester Dock, hosted the Tall Ships last weekend.